Aquamura creates stylish, hygienic, maintenance-free walls which will look superb for many years. The standard panels can be fitted by one person, simply slotting together onto wall battens, or directly onto the wall if suitable, with sealant applied to each joint. Large areas of beautiful wall-panelling can be created in a fraction of the time taken by tiling, for example. Aquamura is also the perfect solution for the shower area. Shower panels are square cut, measuring 2400 x 1200mm, permitting joint-free installation in the shower enclosure. The panels can be easily trimmed to fit any typical shower tray size.
Aquamura Specification: –
- Core material: Birch plywood
- Face material: High pressure decorative laminate
- Reverse: Balancing laminate
- Standard Panel Size: 2400 x 590 x 11mm T&G Weight: 12kg
- Shower Panel Size: 2400 x 1200 x 11mm Square Cut Weight: 24kg
- Aquamura complies with Class II surface spread of flame
- The entire Aquamura range comes with a 10 year guarantee.